Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sino ba naman ako?

mataray ako lolz

Let me tell you about me again ...Aside of being creative and artistic...
1,Mahilig ako na mag isa ...and  i love being alone..i can say i am a loner but it doesnt mean i am lonely,gusto ko lang ba pag ako may iniisip o ginagawa ayoko ng maraming ingay na naririnig.....ayoko ng istorbo ayoko ng magulo at makukulit

2..Health conscious ako.obvious naman siguro sa blog ko makikita nyo.almost topic is about healthy matter
i have big discipline when craving food..i believe ,eating is feeding your body not satisfying your mouth,kase bibig naten walang satisfaction yan..tyan naten yung sumusuko di ba...
.Selective ako basta when it comes sa food..if possible kase gusto ko may silbi sa katawan..di basta busog lang.

3.I have a desires and goals regarding body training..i build some muscles but i am not a bodybuilder ..i`m just doing that as a part of my healthy living,.to maintain figure syempre..

4.I am very observant person,sometimes i can read persons mind..i dont know..i just feel it.,minsan i pretend na lang ..na i have to accept na love is blind daw kuno..eh hindi naman nakikita kaya ,nag bubulag bulagan lang siguro..kase naging tanga na ko minsan...and.i`ve learned from such experienced.

5.i am not a selosa type..of course i feel jelous but depende siguro..pero mas magaling ako magpaselos joke

6..onced na turn off ako or you hurt my feelings..at nasapol mo ko jan.. kahit best friends or family pa kita or anybody else pa..you are totaly rejected to me na..means we can never be vibes anymore..ganun ako,i forgive but no acceptance anymore.kase .i hate people hurting my feelings

7 They thought i am talkative but i am not in real life..tahimik ako pag di ko type kausap ko.siguro minsan kalog ako..nakikisama ba...i am truly a silent type of person

8.Di ako pwede ng cold shower  kailangan my hot o warm water sa bath room..mejo oa yata..yun ako ehh basta..kahit wala ercon..okay,ginawen kase ko..

9.Flexible ako makitungo sa tao..pede ko maging bakya.soshal o magbongga bonggahan.o praning praningan .sumasakay ako ng jeep at trycicle..di ako maarte kahit sabihin nasa japan pa ko..type ko nga mag buhay mahirap eh.

10.I am very frank person, sabi nga nila transfarent ako..what you see on me is yun na yon..i hate pretending kase

11.I am a God fearing person....i dont want talk bout religious things here..but i pray always..

12..I do really love my  family.. seeing them happy and smiling is my big reward lalo ng mother ko..at ang father ko who passed away many years ago..

13.Adik ako sa computer,.i spend almost of my time here.,sempre after i have done my house work.

14..I can not swim..i hate swimming but does not mean i don`t go on beaches ,sempre naman..i love natures naman..i just had this big trauma regarding swimming ,awws never mind.that.

15..And last I experienced the feelings of being depressed ..ngayon nakamove on na ko..nagkulong talaga ako ng kwarto,basta stressfull days nilimot ko na..this 2012..i will change my style, image and i will enjoy life .syempre in healthy way,,marami nga nakakaawa jan kung ikumpara sa mga problema kong naranasan.....i learned a lot na..and i realized everything na..what is for good and for bad.na.


  lesson i ve learned....Don`t Waste Your Time And Effort To The Person Who Don`t Really Deserves To Be Your Friend naman .or to the person you loved but not yours naman talaga...kase it is just a trash..after all
you just only creating pain inside your heart.. nakakapagod kaya..

No comments:

Post a Comment